02 Jul Fifty Year Endowment Scholarship
Posted at 19:36h in 0 Comments
The applicant must meet all criteria in order to be eligible for the Fifty Year Endowment Scholarship:
- Have a parent or grandparent who graduated from the university: additional consideration will be given to those with a sibling(s) who graduated from the university;
- Currently have and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.8
- Have an undergraduate classification;
- Be registered for 12 hours as an undergraduate;
- Submit an Official Transcript
- Submit an essay discussing “How is your field or major helping you prepare for your future career?”
* A minimum of $1,000 ($500 per semester for one year).
* Thank you letter Addressee: Texas A&M University-Commerce Alumni Association.
Additional Steps required of Applicant to apply:
Please submit an essay discussing “How is your field or major helping you prepare for your future career?”
Please provide the name and date of graduation (maiden name when applicable) of the parent/grandparent that graduated from A&M-Commerce.