02 Jul Alumni Association Legacy Endowment
The applicant must meet all criteria in order to be eligible for the Alumni Legacy Endowment Scholarship:
- Have a parent or grandparent who graduated from the university; provide name and date of graduation (maiden name when applicable): additional consideration will be given to those with a sibling(s) who graduated from the university;
- Be admitted to Texas A&M University-Commerce;
- Register for 12 hours as an undergraduate or a minimum of 6 hours as a graduate student;
- Have a combined SAT score (Math and Critical Reading scores only) of 980 or better or a composite ACT score (composite) of 21 or better as an undergraduate; or a 3.0 GPA; or be in the top 30% of your class.
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Submit an Official Transcript
- Complete for consistency application and essay, “Describing why you wish to obtain a college education at Texas A&M University-Commerce and why you are deserving of a scholarship.”
*A minimum of $1,000 ($500 per semester for one year)
* Thank you letter Addressee: Texas A&M University-Commerce Alumni Association.
Additional Steps required of Applicant to apply:
Please submit an essay “Describing why you wish to obtain a college education at Texas A&M University-Commerce and why you are deserving of a scholarship.”
Please provide the name and date of graduation (maiden name when applicable) of the parent/grandparent that graduated from A&M-Commerce.