02 Jul Alumni Association Senior Challenge Endowment
The applicant must meet all criteria in order to be eligible for the Senior Challenge Endowment Scholarship:
- Have a parent or grandparent who graduated from the university; provide name and date of graduation (maiden name when applicable): additional consideration will be given to those with a sibling(s) who graduated from the university;
- Must have completed a minimum of 75 undergraduate hours
- Register for and successfully complete a minimum of 12 hours as a graduate student
- Have and maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Submit an Official Transcript
- Submit an essay discussing, “How is your field or major in helping you prepare for your future career?”
*A minimum of $1,000 ($500 per semester for one year)
* Thank you letter Addressee: Texas A&M University-Commerce Alumni Association.
Additional Steps required of Applicant to apply:
Please submit an essay on “How is your field or major in helping you prepare for your future career?”
Please provide the name and date of graduation (maiden name when applicable) of the parent/grandparent that graduated from A&M-Commerce.