02 Jul Commerce Area Alumni Scholarship Endowment
Posted at 19:54h in 0 Comments
The applicant must meet all criteria in order to be eligible for the Commerce Area Alumni Scholarship Endowment:
- Be a relative of an alumnus.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must attend Texas A&M University-Commerce & be in good standing with the university.
- May be either an undergraduate or graduate student, yet recognize that they are eligible to receive the scholarship for only two semesters.
- Student must write a one-page essay on “Why you choose to attend A&M-Commerce and your plans for the future.”
*Scholarship shall be awarded for one year only, in the amount of $1,000 ($500 per fall and spring semester).
* Thank you letter Addressee: Texas A&M University-Commerce Alumni Association.
Additional Steps required of Applicant to apply:
Please submit a one page essay on why you chose to attend A&M-Commerce and your plans for the future.
Please provide the name of the parent/grandparent, aunt/uncle, or sister/brother that graduated from A&M-Commerce. Please include maiden name and year they graduated.