02 Jul Distinguished Alumni Endowment Scholarship
Posted at 19:47h in 0 Comments
The applicant must meet all criteria in order to be eligible for the Distinguished Alumni Endowment Scholarship:
- Have a parent or grandparent who graduated from the university; provide name and date of graduation (maiden name when applicable): additional consideration will be given to those with a sibling(s) who graduated from the university;
- Must be fully admitted and seeking a Master’s or Doctoral degree at Texas A&M-Commerce;
- Must register for a minimum of 6 graduate hours;
- Submit an essay discussing “How is your field or major in helping you prepare for your future career?”
- Submit an Official Transcript
* A minimum of $1,000 ($500 per semester for one year).
* Thank you letter Addressee: Texas A&M University-Commerce Alumni Association.
Additional Steps required of Applicant to apply:
Please submit an essay on “What do you see is the advantage of you having an advanced degree?”
Please provide the name and date of graduation (maiden name when applicable) of the parent/grandparent that graduated from A&M-Commerce.