02 Jul Gold Blazer Endowment Scholarship
The applicant must meet all criteria in order to be eligible for the Gold Blazer Endowment Scholarship:
- Have a parent or grandparent who graduated from the university; provide name and date of graduation (maiden name when applicable): additional consideration will be given to those with a sibling(s) who graduated from the university;
- Currently, have and maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0;
- Completion of a minimum of 48 undergraduate hours or 12 graduate hours at Texas A&M University-Commerce
- Be registered for 12 hours as an undergraduate or a minimum of 6 hours as a graduate student for the scholarship award year;
- Submit an Official Transcript
- Demonstrate service through participation in university, school, community, and/or church, activities or organizations.
- Demonstrate leadership in or contribution to A&M-Commerce extracurricular or volunteer activities, research, internship(s), work or other experiences.
- Submit an essay “Describing an event in which you took a leadership role and what you learned about yourself”.
* A minimum of $1,000 ($500 per semester for one year).
* Thank you letter Addressee: Texas A&M University-Commerce Alumni Association.
Additional Steps required of Applicant to apply:
Please submit an essay “Describing an event in which you took a leadership role and what you learned about yourself”.
Please provide the name and date of graduation (maiden name when applicable) of the parent/grandparent that graduated from A&M-Commerce.